Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

View Poll Results: Poll question

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arabic Fonts

Hi everyone thanks for your replys, I tried all the mentioned workaround to achieve writting Arabic in Xarax but it did not work, i created 2 pictures to explain what happens in Xara when i type Arabic, But PLZ Guys can any one help me in how to add those picture in the POST, i would like to have step by step to add images if possible.
    Thanks To you ........

Hi everyone thanks for your replys, I tried all the mentioned workaround to achieve writting Arabic in Xarax but it did not work, i created 2 pictures to explain what happens in Xara when i type Arabic, But PLZ Guys can any one help me in how to add those picture in the POST, i would like to have step by step to add images if possible.
    Thanks To you ........

testing for screen grab
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Aj
    It's quite simple, but the check box is normally off screen and you have to scroll down to find it.
    So if you want to post an attachment, scroll down, check the "post attachment" box and hit "post now" button.
    The server will then prompt you for the file and you can browse your hard drive to locate your image. Then submit.
    Egg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	post.gif 
Views:	529 
Size:	9.1 KB 
ID:	13082  
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Sorry Guys for my delay, below is my attachment.
    I wrote an Arabic word the RED(top) word,it is the correct word, it should look like that.But in Xara it appears like the blak(bottom) word.
    The small numbers is to show you how it is the correct alphaletter but it is not join to the one after it, and the whole sequence is in the reversed order. i hope this makes sence to you.
    This problem exists in Xara3d also.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Arabic.jpg 
Views:	496 
Size:	26.5 KB 
ID:	10203  

I had similar problem. Mine would turn into question marks. So I guess my fonts did not match. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

I use this program "easyheb" to reverse the order.Go here to download it for free.
    The site's all in Hebrew-just click on the download button.

http://logicsoft.netvision.net.il/easyheb_download.htm

Hope this helps

Any links to arabic fonts?

Don't need the link.

Thank you Robin , but i could not read Heb help so i can follow the steps. I did type in the EasyHeb editor my words, they look fine within, then i copied the words, went to XARA and Past the text. it did not work, the word became reversed right but not connected together.
    Note:In CorelDraw6-7-8-9-10 & PhotoPaint6-9-10 & Rave Arabic fonts can be typed directly.
    My work around is to write the text in Draw, convert to curve, weld the letters then copy and paste to Xara. This is fine if i want to write 1 or 2 to 3 words but what if i need to have a paragrah text more than 10 words It will be a HELL.