Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I'm not going to tell anyone what this is about, only that it was the first work I did (completed today) that had any sort of pre-mediatated meaning. The text is original. Please feel free to tell me what you think it means. It'd be interesting to see.

Spectre

http://www3.sympatico.ca/the_spectre

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AwareOfMidnight.jpg 
Views:	359 
Size:	230.6 KB 
ID:	17346  

I'm not going to tell anyone what this is about, only that it was the first work I did (completed today) that had any sort of pre-mediatated meaning. The text is original. Please feel free to tell me what you think it means. It'd be interesting to see.

Spectre

Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

Midnight is the bewitching hour. Is it about entering dreamland?

Regards, Ross

<a href=http://www.designstop.com/>DesignStop.Com</a>

Makes me think of Hitchcock's "Vertigo"

If you don't work against time, time often works for you.

I think it is your sub conscious mind saying,hey this time it might be different and it might actually be healing in some capacity if you can release the anxiety and take that step through the doorway.The white light suggests to me a favorable outcome as the color you have the most of on the path is pink,but pink un diluted os red,so maybe it means the understanding this time will be different and will heal some of the anger,that the red suggests to me from the direction that you are looking at this situation from.It is also a god sign that there is no visible anger or red and that what was red is now pink,or diluted.

If you boil it down I think your sub conscious is saying,hey give it a try it might just be helpful

But then again I might just be really full of shit [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

If you would like to know how I came to this conclusion then just ask as I didnt want to go into a really boring explanation of how I came to this conclusion [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Cheers.

Stu.

Stu, you've come closest so far. I'm intrigued by the idea of it being healing in some capacity to "step through the door". Nice.

Yes, actually I'd like to know how you came to that conclusion.

Looking really closely in around the door area might also reveal something interesting.

The only part you were "incorrect" about was the feelings of anger. There are/were none involved.

This is interesting. More replies are always welcome.

Spectre

Its a pretty long explanation and first I wanted to check that you didnt mind be analyzed on the web [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] ...we can do it through mail if that would be more comfortable?

If the pink is not anger in any way then that is even better,the way to find out first what the pink represents and the white is to ask yourself what you think of/comes to mind when someone mentions white and then pink,go with your very first impression as everyone has a different way of using symbiology in dreams and some things mean different things to different people.Just about any dream can be unravelled with the dream,ees asistance,and a lot of it is actually common sense,but like I said I will give you the option of doing it through mail if you would prefer [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Cheers.

Stu.

We're all analyzed on/offline to some extent, but sure, send me some email at

the_spectre@sympatico.ca

The colour I used was sort of pre-meditated, but not so much. Actually, wherein you saw "pink", I saw "Red, unsaturated", showing either an overly technical mindset, or one that was merely different. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

And keep the guesses coming! I'm positive some of you have felt this way at some point in your lives.

Spectre

It looks to me like hard work and stress are about to pay off.The light at the end of the tunnel and all that. The reason I think it's about work is the numbers. They resemble a clock at first, but on closer inspection they aren't (on a clock, single digits follow the 12) and they may be one of those classic mathematical series of prime numbers or some such thing (although 12 isn't a prime number).

This reminds me of the kind of, very intense, focus you get into doing programming or html or that kind of work, work where you don't want to get distracted because it will take 20 minutes to figure out where you were.

The light in the door reminds me of a computer screen.

You sure like puzzles, don't you, Spectre?

Sharon P.
    www.fischerpassmoredesign.com

[This message was edited by mom_de_bomb on September 04, 2001 at 14:03.]

[This message was edited by mom_de_bomb on September 04, 2001 at 14:03.]

[This message was edited by mom_de_bomb on September 04, 2001 at 14:04.]

Hey mom,...(er... well you know what I mean) [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Ok, I'm going to reveal some more. The clock was a good thing to notice, as was the 12. Fact is, if you look closely, all of the numbers are 12's.

I was intrigued that you got a "feeling" of concentration from this piece. The most appropriate feeling I put into it when workinng on it, was confusion.

Someone else touched on the fact that midnight signified something important, like the witching hour. Well, that's not the significance I intended, but I meant to convey something much broader. The essence of what happens at midnight is..._______

And yes, I love puzzles. I especially like the ones I make up for others. *s*

Spectre