Quote Originally Posted by Spitsoor View Post
I will remove the cd photos from the cover slideshow. Then the "Moi" (Goodday, hello and bye in Gronings) won't clash.
The pictures can work, but ideally don't have any text on them. You will often find that text overlayed over pictures will either have some subtle embossing, subtle shadows, or a transparent screen behind to help it stand out from the background.

As for Moi. any chance of removing the animation altogether?

Also, the slow loading of the background will be fixed, or so I hope.
Was fine for me.

And I can give the text in the boxes some more space, no problem.
The not being good on a cell....could you elaborate more on that please?
See the attached - just inset the text a bit and make boxes equal height so the bases align. The two-line headings have excessive line-spacing.

Instead of aligning the lower box centrally, align it to the left under the upper box, that will let the image behind be more prominent.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dutch-site.jpg 
Views:	287 
Size:	111.0 KB 
ID:	123153

And....as for the man smoking a cigarette.... that's only for the cover. He doesn't smoke,nor has he ever (in fact he is a physical therapist and athlete at 60), and in the song he also mentions he hates the smell. Zwait en zwoare sjek (sweat and strong tobacco) is a song about the hard working men like his dad who smelled like that after a days work. So...no glamourising the old smokes. It's all about context right?
Absolutely - great to know and I understand it from personal experience.