Hi Egg Bramhill. The Google Spreadsheets was an idea i contemplated at the start of the project but i wasn`t sure how to add it into an actual pop-up layer, from the samples i saw online it seemed that you couldn`t really get a full spreadsheet on the pop-up without scroll bars down the side of the sheet which wasn`t what i was looking for at the time so i bypassed that idea, but from what you have shown me here it is possible. Although i might look into it again as i like what you have done with the design.
The other thing as you said is the slow loading times with so many pop-ups on one page. At the minute i have all the A & B artists added on one main page and previewing the page in Xara Web Designer takes forever for it to load up (I might make more pages to try and cut down on the pop-ups on the main page and help with load times as well). That is the main reason i posted this question on the forum to see if there was a way to cut down on all the pop-ups. From the answers i have gotten i have taken a few ideas from each answer and it looks like i may do the same with your idea if you don`t mind.
As for posting on Dropbox i may just do that now....... Ok so here is what i have gotten so far if anyone wants to see how my project is going. Dropbox link to Music Catalogue V2. If anyone has any ideas let me know.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/is46te65wk...%20V2.web?dl=0

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill View Post
Koshed, For this type of site my personal choice would be to create the most of the content within Google Spreadsheets. The big problem with using Pop-Up layers is that although unseen the content is still loaded as the page loads, so this can become very slow on loading.

HERE's an example of my Google Sheets method. (Only the top 4 CD's have links)

P.S.

You can always upload your web file to Dropbox or similar & supply a link on your post