this so true,

I do have a couple another Questions, seeing that I'm working with 365 and Designer X11.

With 365, and even in Photo & Graphics Designer 10 I was able to start the program up with Zero pages, by removing the white page and for the life of me I can't remember how I did it, the only thing I can think of is making a Graphic save as .xar and opening the same image Delete it and start with a new graphic, but the original image I opened was not from from my PC.

But is there a way to completely have the program start up with no white page at all. I have looked in the option settings but maybe it's yet another one those simple items I'm not seeing.

And is there a styles depository or something like this https://www.deviantart.com/?q=styles+photoshop But for Xara programs. I ask because I'm trying to remake / sharpen up a logo and make something a bit better for a friend as a surprise, I already have permission to work on the logo. Can't seem to duplicate the color / style used ( See Attached ) still needs cleaning up.

I started with this Name:  Letter G.png
Views: 243
Size:  15.9 KB and I got to here Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gold-Satin-Tone G.png 
Views:	140 
Size:	34.1 KB 
ID:	122528 I'm at this point now, still needs cleaning up / sharpening Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SatinGoldTone-G_v2.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	31.3 KB 
ID:	122530