Siran,

Thank you so much again for all your work on this, and my sincere apologies for the delay in getting back to you: I got swamped with other work activity, and so have only just managed to get back to this.

The example in your post from 11 September is exactly what I need, so now I just need to integrate this into my site, and add my images and links, and I should be good to go.

I just have a couple of questions, to help me do that:
  1. In your latest post, there are two files (widget_multivideolb_v2.xar and multi_var_pause.xar). I know that the first one is the one I need to drag into my document, but I'm not sure what to do with the multi_var_pause file?
  2. The arrows at each end of the slider don't display correctly. They should look like the ones on the demos at the Slick site. When I manually add the Slick slider to my site, I need to upload directly to the server via FTP a set of resources, including some fonts, that come with the standard download of Slick. Do you know how I can handle this with the widget?

Thanks very much again - we're very close now, and I'm excited to get this up and running on my site!

Cheers,

Gary