Quote Originally Posted by behzad View Post
So let me get this straight, you paid $25 and I paid $140 for xara pro?
Me too (140+)!

That's life. I recently upgraded to PaintShop Pro Ult. on the last day of the special reduced upgrade offer of 65CAD for loyal customers. A week later, I opened the old version and I was offered the same bundle for 50CAD. A week after that, it was 30CAD. Next time, I'll wait.

Included in the HumbleBundle are:

- at the 1$ level - Xara 3D Maker 7, MusicMaker 88's Edition, and PhotoManager Deluxe
- at the 12.10$ level - add Xara P&G Designer, Xara Web Designer (not Pro), VideoEasy
- at the 25$ level - add Xara Designer Pro X and PhotoStory Premium VR

Anyone who has Magix Movie Edit Pro or PhotoStory should at least get 3D Maker 7, as these 2 come with about 150 title templates made with 3D Maker. You can only modify the text. However, if you have 3D Maker 7, installed, you can modify anything that you want as opening the title from within Movie Edit Pro opens it in 3D Maker and the result comes back to the timeline. As well, one should get at least Xara P&GD as it is integrated with Movie Edit Pro and PhotoStory. I have published some tutorials on these.

I already purchased the last 2 HumbleBundle offerings and gave away some of the software to friends.