Yep, that was what I wanted to see. From the screenshot I can see that the index.htm file on your hard drive is bigger than the one on the host (20,018 vs 19,813), so it doesn't seem to me that you are uploading the correct file, or not telling FZ to overwrite. I do the same as you, publish to html and then use FZ to upload. I have FZ set to always ask what to do with the files, and choose overwrite if newer and apply to current queue only.
Something else to consider (that shouldn't be the issue here but I'll throw it out) is that from time to time things on my sites don't get updated correctly when I only upload the current newest files. Sometimes I have to go back and pick several older files as well (such as the last date uploaded) before things work right. But the file size dif on your page files seems to indicate that is the issue and not some missing files.
Good luck - since I do the same as you I want to figure this out in case I run into the same thing someday.

Edit: Okay, forget the file size dif - apparently FZ or the host shows a smaller file than the uploaded (it is the same with my site that works fine) so that doesn't seem to be it either. A head scratcher for sure.