Quote Originally Posted by doane View Post
So, if I were to delete the logo above that has this name and insert my own that doesn't have it, what is going to happen?.. will it mess up how the site functions? Should I add that name, "PageControl:topleft" to the new logo? I just noticed that the icons for Facebook, Email and Twitter on that Vista template also have this name.
Thanks,
Why would adding your own Logo affect the design. If it is set to repeating, that is what it will do.

That template has 71 Names and if Xara has not bothered to explain what they are for, all we can do is delete and test. Or just ignore and design.

From what I can deduce, PageControl:topleft appears in to places in the index file simply as an ID (of sorts) and seems to have no associated functions touching it.
My guess is the professional Xara template designers used a Name for something somewhere else and copied the image (and Name) across from another template and forget to tidy up.

I rarely use Xara's professional templates for this reason; I prefer making my own mistakes and not adopt another's.

Acorn