Sorry, I stand by what I said until Xara answers with something else. I recall reading somewhere about that this is how it is done. For me, it only makes sense. You put the features in the separate module first, then integrate into the whole.

I will check the release notes again, but from what I saw, the modules came first with the new features, XDPX came a month or so later with the same new features, in probably every case. The only thing is the few features that are in XDPX that are not in any of the other 3. What are they?

The most recent version of P&GD is 15, just like XDPX, is it not.

I agree with all of you about the lack of new drawing features. It would be nice to see a numbered listing of requested new drawing and other features, and then a follow up to see if and what gets done, but that takes work. I think that this is being done for Vegas. In fact, the head of Vegas design actually goes out on a limb and announces some of the new features that they are working on, and then there is a lot of discussion and anticipation and let-down when they can't make the hottest new feature work for the next update. That reminds me, there is a thread by Rob requesting input from users about a new feature, so even Xara makes the occasional effort.

However, we are way OT, as this was to be about how we feel about the 365 program.

That said, for me, I am satisfied with the 365 program for Xara DPX, except for the renewal price and the lack of being able to use external plugins like Filter Forge 7 (64 bit only now) and Athentech Perfectly Clear. For anyone with P&LD, the 365 program is a total waste of money, given that no new features have been released. I'm surprised that the option is even there.