Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Fixed Pasteboard Background (Non-Scrolling)

I am really wanting an image as my background, and Help in Designer Pro x365 says to right click on the Pasteboard Background, go to Pasteboard Background and Click "Fixed." However, the only two options in Pasteboard Background are Edit Pasteboard Color and Default Background Colors. How can I fix the image?

Default Re: Fixed Pasteboard Background (Non-Scrolling)

An easy way: import the image into your design, right-click it and select "Set as pasteboard background." Now right-click the image on the pasteboard background and select under "Pasteboard background" the options you wish.

That is exactly what I did and the only options for Pasteboard background are Edit Pasteboard Color and Default Background Colors. No option exists for Fixed.

Another issue when I set an image as pasteboard background is that it pushes the home page down, so you see a few inches of the image above it when Viewed online. Is there a way to fix the Home page to the top of the screen?

Did you recently upgrade to version 15 or are you still using version 12?

Quote Originally Posted by Boy View Post
    Did you recently upgrade to version 15 or are you still using version 12?
    I just purchased the software last week "Designer Pro X365"

Quote Originally Posted by DesignSponge View Post
    I just purchased the software last week "Designer Pro X365"
    You need to be working on a Web document, one which shows a blue W top left. I suspect you have a default Print document.
    Check in Page Options > General > Document editing: Document type or in the Page & Layer gallery where it will not be showing MouseOff or MouseOver layers.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    You need to be working on a Web document, one which shows a blue W top left. I suspect you have a default Print document.
    Check in Page Options > General > Document editing: Document type or in the Page & Layer gallery where it will not be showing MouseOff or MouseOver layers.

Acorn
    That solved the fixed issue, but how can I resolve a few inches of background picture showing above the website? When I export to view, you can only see the very top of the Home page because the image is showing above that.