Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Is anyone else having problems viewing the movies that are on the second XaraX disc?

I can hear the narrative but nothing appears to be happening on the movie. I am going to check my video drivers but I wondered if anybody else has had similiar problems.

Thanks in advance. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

Is anyone else having problems viewing the movies that are on the second XaraX disc?

I can hear the narrative but nothing appears to be happening on the movie. I am going to check my video drivers but I wondered if anybody else has had similiar problems.

Thanks in advance. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

Winters where it\'s cold, summers where it\'s hot

At least you can hear the narrative...I can't hear or see anything...but then, I don't have the CD's yet either...

Dennis

<a href=http://www.inconnect.com/~dennisco>Carillus Design</a>
    <a href=http://www.djart.com>DJArt & Design</a>

I suspect it's your system config. These movies are simply standard .AVI files. Do you have all the Mulitmedia features installed on your system?

The BEST is good enough!
    The BEST is good enough!

If you are running Windows 95/98/Me please check that you have video decompression installed. To do this, open the control panel and open the ‘Add remove programs’ section. In this selection, click on the ‘Windows Setup’ tab and then click the multimedia option and press ‘Details’. In the details screen, there is a ‘Video Compression’ option, check this is ticked (if it is not ticked, you may require your Windows CD to install the video components).