Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Loading time for Xara Designer Pro 365

If ever proof were required that I'm losing it, it's here for all to see.
    ** Detailed "Create A Spinning Logo Tutorial" is available in .pdf format for download at this link **
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. Groucho Marx.

Quote Originally Posted by iamtheblues View Post
    OFF TOPIC

Attachment 118347I cannot work out why I'm getting this message about number of characters when I'm replying with a quote. (see attached)
    I also don't know why it takes so many clicks to upload an image here these days. A royal pain.
    Bob.
    You put your reply inside my quoted Post so when you posted yours, the forum saw nothing new as all it understood was there was a quoted message.

Acorn

P.S. Always start after the /QUOTE part.

END OFF TOPIC
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

do you have a near full hard drive? that can slow it down. Also perhaps its time for a nice clean hard disk format , theres a lot of junk that accumulates in windows computers over time and that usually is what makes a computer so damn slow long after purchase.

12 seconds to load here, it was definitely quicker in previous versions, I'm on XDP11 with a SSD and a fairly good processor.
    It takes sometimes 5 seconds for the splash to appear.

Marc