Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Exclamation Xara Web Designer needed to manage 4 existing Xara websites

After 26 years, my wife and I have decided to close our graphic and web design business in Toronto, Canada as of the end of September 2017. I currently maintain and periodically update four websites using Xara Designer Pro X. I am trying to find one or more local Xara web designers who would be interested in taking on this role for one or more of my clients

Here are the four websites in question:

www.shoshanatelner.com
    www.carolmelnick.com
    www.bioenergetics-canada.com
    www.kitmcallister.com

If you are a web designer who works in Xara and might be interested in taking over the responsibility for maintaining and updating some or all the above websites, I would love to hear from you. I could then give you more information about each client and, at the same time, get a sense for what you like doing and whether your skill set might fit with the needs of any or all of the clients of the four sites above.

Many thanks. I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Peter Hobbs
    peter@veritygraphics.com
    416-351-7171
    www.veritygraphics.com

Default Re: Xara Web Designer needed to manage 4 existing Xara websites

Hi Peter, I never like to see a post go unanswered. Just giving it a hike up in case someones missed it
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host