Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Off Subject, but mysterious

When right clicking the spell checker turned up this. Developers having some fun?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170608_134821_1496944119922.jpg 
Views:	135 
Size:	111.4 KB 
ID:	117866   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20170608-134810001_1496944181691.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	145.0 KB 
ID:	117867  

Default Re: Off Subject, but mysterious

Which word and what language is set?

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Both words. 1st one is anti govt/establishment, (I'm reading to much into it) 2nd is mind control..ha ha. Language is set to english.

Quote Originally Posted by Koko View Post
    Both words. 1st one is anti govt/establishment, (I'm reading to much into it) 2nd is mind control..ha ha. Language is set to english.
    I'd start looking behind youself now; it's you!

I can't recreate what you are getting.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Antidisestablishmentarianism - and this a general election day in the UK - I call that spooky

mind you - I should point out it really means dis-establishment of the state religion [church] and not the government
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

I clicked on the text box as a whole instead of individual words, but put my arrow on a long word, with a dot com, then right clicked.

I'm not paranoid, they really are trying to get me....

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Electroencephalography has nothing to do with mind control whatsoever. An EEG is a diagnostic test to monitor brain functions and it is used when an injury to the brain occurs as one means to diagnose the extent of the damage. My daughter had several when she was born due to going into fetal distress when I was in labour.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

well Frances, depends how you mean 'mind control'

EEG has now moved in the direction of controlling computers and other 'gadgets' with the mind by reading impulses, and whilst I wouldn't say with !00% success, it's on the way - and there is no reason to suppose one day it won't work the other way, and as mentioned in one of the articles there is an app called focus pocus that uses EEG to help 'develop' and 'improve memory' - very early days but it's the way things are going I think

https://www.theguardian.com/science/...at-im-thinking
    http://www.smh.com.au/technology/gea...13-gk7r9t.html
    https://www.slideshare.net/neurocog/...ut-focus-pocus
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

As usual Wikipedia doesn't know what it is talking about. An EEG doesn't "record," it detects electrical activity of the brain.

Mind Control is our field. Jose Silva originally called his course Silva Mind Control - meaning: Self-control of your own mind.

He developed a system to help you learn how to control your own mind without using any monitoring equipment. Silva students can generate alpha brain waves on demand, and more importantly, they can activate their mind while remaining at the alpha level so that they can use this strongest, most synchronous, most stable, part of the brain to analyze information and solve problems. As recently as 1972 scientists thought this was impossible. They called it "beta blocking," because most people will return to weaker, less stable beta brain waves when they activate their mind.

Jose Silva's findings were confirmed in a scientific lab at Trinity University in San Antonio, Texas, and an article authored by Dr. Fred Bremner was published in a medical journal.

There is nothing mysterious about it, although it is new, and anything news can seem mysterious. The most success people function this way naturally - approximately 1 person in 10. The rest of us can learn to function the same way - to do our thinking at alpha and then take action at beta - in just a few days.

That is the science of "Mind Control." I'll stop now because if I go further, this will turn into a commercial. :-)

Didn't mean to open a can of worms on this, just showing a weird spell checker result. But I do have a piece of tape over my web cam now!