Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default No limit to the number of online catalogue filters that can be used on an image

I shouldn't be asking this. It should be so anyway. I never ask for much from Xara's design team but I'm asking now. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make it possible to add more than one online catalogue filter to a photo. Make it where we can add ALL the filters, if we want, to a single image without getting that disturbing message that claims it "can't be done". I'm a possibility person. I don't believe in the words "can't be done". Make it so, my favorite team, make it so. Make it so in the next update.

Thank you so much!

Mark

Default Re: No limit to the number of online catalogue filters that can be used on an image

Quote Originally Posted by Mark321 View Post
    I shouldn't be asking this. It should be so anyway. I never ask for much from Xara's design team but I'm asking now. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make it possible to add more than one online catalogue filter to a photo. Make it where we can add ALL the filters, if we want, to a single image without getting that disturbing message that claims it "can't be done". I'm a possibility person. I don't believe in the words "can't be done". Make it so, my favorite team, make it so. Make it so in the next update.

Thank you so much!

Mark
    make a bitmap copy ?
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

Default Re: No limit to the number of online catalogue filters that can be used on an image

Quote Originally Posted by handrawn View Post
    make a bitmap copy ?
    Yes, I did that, handrawn. But it is just unnecessary to have to do all those extra steps, in my opinion.

my my, life is so short n'cest pas? - there are benefits to doing it this way, especially if you need to patch out from an interim stage
    Nothing lasts forever...

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

instead of trying to put a bunch of filters on one image perhaps it would be better to create your own preset that does what you want it to ? It's actually easy to do and you can create your own library of custom filters

see here:https://www.xaramarketplace.com/articles/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

I see in the other thread Acorn has given you another way to do it... by manipulating the effect groups within the p&l gallery... pity all this is not in the one thread.... still....

bitmap copies are endemic in xara, it's part of their 'non-destructive' way of doing things - in the case of the filter pre-sets it could just be the way this particular 'plug-in' works...

https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...372#post575372
    Nothing lasts forever...