Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default video/ music embedding

Does anyone on this planet try to embed music tracks and videos into a website built with Xara 365 system, if so please contact me as I find the system does not work after the latest round of 'updates'. I have four website and three have videos and music on them so the system did work at one time. HELP PELASE AS THE 'SUPPORT' DEPARTMENT IS USELESS. Any help would be appreciated. Fred Brown. UKhttps://www.talkgraphics.com/images/...miley-evil.png
    Last edited by Barbara B; 16 May 2017 at 11:35 PM. Reason: Edited to remove sensitive personal info.

Default Re: video/ music embedding

Hi Fred,

I'm sorry you are having difficulty with your website.

I removed your personal info from your post -- we don't allow it because it opens you up to a world of spam and other woes. Help on Talkgraphics from the volunteer membership is asked for and given in public on the forum so all can benefit from the solutions and the troubleshooting process.

To get help from our members troubleshooting a problem with your Xara365 sites, please post in the Xara Web Design Chat forum and I'm sure someone will try to help you. Be sure to share a link to the site, but DON'T post any phone numbers, email addresses or website credentials or passwords. A simple link to pages where the video and audio are not working and a description of how you posted them to the website along with any other info you can think of that might help solve the problem.

To get private help you need to submit a support ticket to Xara Group Official Support, through the Xara.com website.
    Barbara Bouton
    TalkGraphics Forum Administrator

The Xara Xone website developer. | TheBoutons.com