Sark

Better than V11, but I used that day in day out with few problems.

At home I run Draw 11/12 on a Pentium III 667 mHz with 256MB of Crucial RAM on Windows XP Home Edition and use a Matrox G450 graphics card.

The Motherboard was the most expensive I could afford at the time and used an Intel 815 chipset. No way on earth am I ever going to buy a VIA chipset motherboard based PC.

At work I run Draw 11 and 12 on Windows XP professional

Hardware is a Dell with a an Intel 7205 (I think) motherboard chipset and 512 MB of matched Ram for a Pentium Xeon 2.66, Graphics card is similar, a Matrox G550

Why such lowly graphics cards, I don't play games, don't do much 3D work and the drivers are rock solid.

I keep hearing people say, well none of the other applications crash so it must be Corel, however very few applications hammer the Windows GDI subsystem as hard as CorelDraw does and you need rock solid drivers.

However that said I may be upgrading the graphics card at work as I have started to use a 3D nurbs modeller and the G550 is struggling to display complex stuff using Open GL.

So I may be looking at low end professional NVidia card or perhaps, if the performance is adequate a Matrox P series card.

Peter

P.S. The flash demos were done on the home machine.