Quote Originally Posted by DBoydNL View Post
Before I started using WebDesign (currently version: 12.0.0.45036 DL May 20 2016) I used to have a small icon on several of my pages from OneStat, which gathered up statistics on my webpages, that I could then access through the OneStat website. How many visits, where from, what OS and such.

I pasted the icon with the attending HTML from one of my old files in two of my WebDesign pages, and the icon showed up (which I moved to the bottom of the webpage) and I checked and the HTML code was there too. But when I published the website, one page was completely blank, and the other was missing the header and Menu buttons at the top. Obviously something is not working, no idea what. I removed the "offending" icon, republished, and all is well again.

How can I use the OneStat stuff in WebDesign.
Alternately, is there a statistics gathering widget (or whatever) that I can include on my pages to track visits.
I also have a download page for 8 MP3 (royalty free, all legal) at a time. Is there any way to track statistics on downloads or listens from that page or even the individual files?

David
David, can you provide the entire code for the button please?

Acorn