Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Slideshow widget glitsch

I have included a slideshow using the widget, (I use the 'contain' setting), and usually it works OK, but sometimes it fails to match the image to the frame, so that only a part of an image is displayed. The next image may show fully, and so on. There doesn't seem to be a pattern, it is not restricted to particular images, just a random selection of poor images. Is this a known issue? Is there any way of overcoming it?

Default Re: Slideshow widget glitsch

Perhaps you could post your .web file for us to look at.

Quote Originally Posted by Boy View Post
    Perhaps you could post your .web file for us to look at.
    It's nearly twelve megabytes, and nearly all irrelevant to the question. I used the slideshow widget which has a simple interface, a few settings, and that's it. I can't do anything to change its code so I don't see how posting my file will help. I just want to know if others have experienced the same issue.

Well, something is wrong so some extra eyes might spot the issue. You could send a trimmed-down version of the offending widget with only a few of the pictures.

Hi Brocksman, if you keep the image ratio of 600X400 px (or 3X2) I believe you will always have the full picture. Let us know if this works for you.

Ciao

Roly