Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hello.

I would like to submit my newest site for review. Please let me know what you think.

ScriptTemplate
    IP

Hello.

I would like to submit my newest site for review. Please let me know what you think.

ScriptTemplate
    IP

Box Elder, SD - Home of the Sick, Twisted and totally Perverted...

Friggin' spammer!
    John/DOT
    IP

Yeah... Spammer...

Not a very smart one though... Everyone here can create those kind of templates in a jiffy...

Anyway...

I'm sure a moderator will delete get around to delete this one eventually.
    IP

if it were spam, i would not return to comment that it is a legitimate post. i wanted you guys to review the site, but if that is too difficult for you to understand.............
    IP

Box Elder, SD - Home of the Sick, Twisted and totally Perverted...

okay Reviewed... Bland spam
    John/DOT
    IP

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>kosmicdj: if it were SPAM, i would not return to comment that it is a legitimate post.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    --- Maybe you would... Because you will always find suckers like John and I - to bring useless posts to the top. However, the people that frequent TG are above average intelligence and can tell the difference between people that troll for a few hits, and for the ones looking for feedback to ignore/or think about.

Hey, Xara Ltd. has Webstyle – and you can make it anything you want, without being suckered in to SPAM haven.
    IP

I think it's not a bad deal actually. and the tabs load quickly. a bit too much tangent information on the sides..for website hosting deals... I want to be able to click on examples of what clients have been able to do with your service. This is always missing... I propose a free or discount to transfer my www.notimespace.com site over to you while I create Midi loops and animation for sale...maybe this will spark some team players..coffe cup has a sound loop click to buy page but the music files are weak... I want to be in with a team that will put a sound vault and animation file on sale, it wouldn't be hard to do this legitimately so everyone who contributes can be paid accordingly.
    IP