Hi,
I have developed a website over a decade for a community club. The site contains over a decade of club events/shows etc plus many photos. I developed it in Seriff Webplus X8 and it is a 'large site' with 40 pages and some pages with lots of content. It acts as a repository of the club's history as well as attracting new members. I have had no troubles in uploading it to the 'web' using X8.
However, Seriff is no longer supporting the software so I am in the process of redoing the site using Xara. However, I have only redone 13 pages (of which only 4 are finished) with a mobile variant and I am having trouble publishing the website using Xara Web designer Premium.
I get the error message "Failed to setup bitmap for rendering. The requested bitmap may be too big." I assume this is related to the site size or page sizes but can not see why they have all published successfully in the past. I have tried to find information on Xara's file handling limitations without success to date.

I do not think my laptop is an issue as it is new with the top i7 Pentium chips, 16GB of ram and a 1 Tb SSD. Apart from Windows 10 it only has 'Office' and Xara installed.

If any one can point me to a forum/thread which would help enlighten me on this problem I would be grateful.

Extra note! I have just tried unticking 'retina images' and the site is now uploading. However, I have only done a small part of the original site and so am wondering if I will still run into problems. If the bitmap only related to individual pages I could probably work around it but if it relates to the full site I think I will have issues with the 'full site'.