Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default Re: Perhaps this is the wrong thread and if so

Thank you for all of your help guys. Wizard, I am US based as you guessed and I did get someone from the support to respond and told me to download a trial version of the product and they will give me a code to work with it. I have done that and it's been about 4 days since then and I haven't seen any other response or the code.

I considered buying a third copy but honestly, with no support, I'm concerned about doing that. Insofar as something being wrong with my issue. the support folks told me that the xara 6 servers are no longer available so that explains why they gave me a trial copy and not my real one in my download area. That was the issue. I had purchased the product and when I went to get it and reinstall it, it was a trial versoin not the paid professional one.

I'm considering buying it again and am talking with my company about it as they have concerns about buying from a company with support that takes nearly a week to resolve an issue. My best guess is that I will end up buying the product again and hoping that I don't have any issues, since support and communication seems lax at best. I have worked with this company and purchased their products since like 2009. it's never been like this and I'm truly surprised.
    Last edited by LadyMacbeth; 10 February 2017 at 01:39 PM. Reason: typo correction