Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Out of Memory and internal error 1144.k.st.es

I have one site which is causing me problems when trying to upload. Occasionally it gives me an Out of Memory message, but if I keep trying it goes in the end. Now it is giving me "Internal Programme Error 1144.k.st.es".

Any ideas of what the problem is. Other sites are uploading with no problem.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Default Re: Out of Memory and internal error 1144.k.st.es

janet, web design is not my thing, and I really do not know if there are 32bit and 64bit versions. If you are using a 32bit version and some of your information you are trying to upload are very large (such as large photos) that could cause it.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Hi Janet, the out of memory is fairly common and there has been quite a few threads re this. Perhaps if you read a few it might point you in the right directory. Copy all the text below (don't click on it) and paste it ALL into Google search:

site:www.talkgraphics.com/ + Out of Memory
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill View Post
    Hi Janet, the out of memory is fairly common and there has been quite a few threads re this. Perhaps if you read a few it might point you in the right directory. Copy all the text below (don't click on it) and paste it ALL into Google search:
    Other Search Engines are available: https://duckduckgo.com/.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat