Thanks for the comment and confirmation Kevin!

I think you make a good point -- Xara Web Designer Premium 365 allows those with some to enough technical knowledge and creativity to create a website because of the features and cost. It puts great website technology into the hands of those that want to use it at a reasonable cost -- assuming they want to put in their own time or staff's time on the website. That isn't enough to get their site fully ranked in all aspects of SEO. As I pointed out, it would be great for Xara to add as much SEO capability as possible for on-page / code techniques. Some of my customers want me to set everything up, but then have the option to edit things themselves. Xara would be perfect for this as an alternative to WordPress

There are a lot of resources to explain basics of other off-page SEO, such as MOZ, and other evangelists, including some summary blogs I put together. Adwords helps get you on the first Google Search Engine Result Page (SERP) at a cost... and the advantage goes away when you stop paying Google. Having organic results from SEO type efforts for your site should ramp up in 2-6 months to reduce or eliminate advertising costs -- of course depending on how competitive your market is.

Xara could help their customers be successful for on-page SEO more than they already have done by staying on top of on-page SEO techniques and incorporating them into this product.

Mike
Technivise