Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Styles

Can anyone explain how to create styles? I read about it in "Help" but "right clicking" and selecting "create styles" doesn't seem to do anything. Maybe I'm missing something.

Also, is there any way to add "shadow" to MM1 buttons?

Can anyone explain how to create styles? I read about it in "Help" but "right clicking" and selecting "create styles" doesn't seem to do anything. Maybe I'm missing something.

Also, is there any way to add "shadow" to MM1 buttons?

"What is a Style?

Styles allow you to copy parts of a Menu Maker template graphic (for example, the colors) into a new graphic. An example shows how to use them. You might want all your headings to use the same shade of blue. You can create an example heading with the required color. Then in the future when you want to create a new heading, just select the example as a Style. Then on the Color page click Style and select the blue color for use in the new heading. You can do this with all the options including colors, shadows, and size. " - Menu MakerĀ© Help Xara Group Ltd. 2004

What you are saving is the formating for a particular toolbar. Follow the tuttorial, it should explain it well enough. It does not, repeat does not, let you create your own buttons.

John,
    Thanks for taking the time to respond. I was finally able to figure out MM1 "styles". The main problem I was having is not noticing the small "Style Button" that displays at bottom right corner of Color, Texture, Text & Size screens.