Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default customer survey feedback

I just did the Survey for Designer customers which popped up as I opened Xara today.

It was a waste of time.
    One can simply not yield meaningful data with just a few checkboxes – one at least needs to give users
    an option to write a couple of sentences.

If a user fills in that he/she doesn't make use any of the image manipulation tools, Live Effects or Photoshop
    filters (asking this took various checkboxes) the silly but very likely interpretation would be:
    "This user has no interest in/need for image manipulation".

This is just one of several possible reasons and the Survey doesn't help figuring out.

Default Re: customer survey feedback

Yeah, I also did the survey. Not well done and the results would be entirely misleading.

... but you might win something!

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Only if one adds their name and email address. Which I didn't do. I really feel that lame surveys are designed so on purpose just to harvest such info. Why else would meaningless surveys be created? ��

Quote Originally Posted by mwenz View Post
    Only if one adds their name and email address. Which I didn't do. I really feel that lame surveys are designed so on purpose just to harvest such info. Why else would meaningless surveys be created? ��
    Just the same as those photo mag competitions: take a very good picture and we'll give you a very good camera as a prize.

I'm more than happy for no one else to fill in the survey or if they do, not supply personal information. More chances for me. On a more serious note, Xara already has your registration details and is tracking your every application access. My first thought was someone had misplaced the registration database and were trying to recover it surreptitiously.

http://surveys.xara.com/take_survey.php?id=1 - Web Designer Premium
    http://surveys.xara.com/take_survey.php?id=2 - Designer Pro X
    http://surveys.xara.com/take_survey.php?id=3 - Xara Photo & Graphic Designer 365

Try any of these twice.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat