Quote Originally Posted by hoja View Post
Gare, renaming threads after people have posted really sucks. It shifts the meaning of every single post and may even let
them appear off topic/silly. My sole point in at all chiming in was pointing out that a lame and outdated DCC package can
nowadays easily be substituted by something which costs nothing. I answered your original question.

I render for more than 15 years and exactly for that reason I would never take part in a generic render engine comparison.
There's so many factors to consider, so diverse demands and that different levels of pre-experience that I'm convinced that
such discussions make no sense. One could quite as well ask for the best camera.

I would appreciate if you changed the title back and move the render-stuff to another thread.
Well, if you feel that vehemently ("renaming sucks"), I'll obige and return this thread to its original name. Bear in mind, though, that so many posts are about rendering engines, that Carerra hasn't been mentioned more than twice here, my original gist of the thread I began here.

That said, I agree that this disorients users who want to go back to a thread...I've rrenamed. Apologies to all, and I'll see if I can prune and set up a new thread for rendering engines.

My Best,

Gary