Hi Dijenga,

I'm so sorry this happened, I tried to post information about this elsewhere but lost track of which of the threads I was posting to. I'm trying to add a sticky top level thread for this, but haven't managed yet as my account doesn't have permissions ... this info will be coming as soon as I can post it there.

Yes one of the downsides of this server mis-configuration that we only realised rather later is that any downloads made over the period of misconfiguration (roughly thursday to monday) will be redownloaded by the program which will think that the local versions it has are out of date.

You should find that anything that is downloaded now is stored correctly - that's because the 'checksums' of the files will correspond to their online versions (hopefully the sticky post will give the full info on this when I can get it out there).

I'm sorry to have caused you all this extra work, I know how frustrating these kinds of problems can be when you are trying to get things done.

Marc

Quote Originally Posted by Dijenga View Post
Fun fun fun. Got home this evening to get to work on a site ... and lo and behold EVERYTHING I have re-downloaded is GONE AGAIN!

Thank goodness I had saved what was already downloaded to a CD. At least that part won't need to be downloaded again.

Kinda sad to see something like this happening.