Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hi Rich,

then build it as a paste up... Your printer handles 8&frac12X14 right? Test the waters.. see if you can develop enough interest to warrent a print run...

This isn't the place to test things. Too small of a town. I heard the store in town sold a few tiles. Overall, I think we will make about $10 between the both of us for the year. My neighbors liked the tiles, and I put the files on disk and made contact sheets for them.

I don't think the files are large enough for posters. I have been keeping them at the created size, and that varies. They might be good for cards or something.

I just archived my folders, and will begin to delete the smaller files. I am not satisfied that all the content is useable.

Rich

Well Rich,

Get a website up and running... Don't even need prototypes for the tiles... Just a paste up, and use the agora cart. that is a free download. If your server runs c-panel chances are you can install that cart with a click of a button.

I will even help you customize it for nothing... As long as you do the layout design...

Thanks John,

I had plans to do something this year, but everything started breaking. It has been constant. We did take six weeks off for the rat extraction. I did think finally nothing else could break when I noticed a piece of tooth missing. Hope the year ends quickly.

I appreciate the thought. Your welcome to a set of files. Rich

Hey Rich,

It will end all too soon and more and more stuff will be piled on your plate before you know it.