I also asking all the same things I did decade ago and multiple times.

1. 16 bit color depth for depth maps and other images to use in 3d CG

2. Lighter (max), subtract, erase blending modes

3. Objects independant transform linking irrelevant to groups. Maybe names based , So I could move/scale several linked objects within different groups having all the other parts of same groups intact. Pretty much like I can in Photoshop.

4. bitmap mesh deform like in Affinity Photo with ability to tweak the mesh same way 3d soft can. Multi node editing with rotation center etc

5. Please borrow skeletal strokes from Creative house expression with its all advantages like being able to use 10 alternating bitmap pieces deforming along the curve smoothly

6. "layer/objects compositions" based on names. Basically a button to quickly show only objects with a specific name tag to quickly switch in between document states .

7. Please bring back the old Xara way to feather bitmaps with alpha as an option. When only vector borders are feathered and not the alpha itself

In general I would like Xara to cover more needs, not only web design. I used it for years for composing textures and UI ellements for 3d graphics but had to move on because of new needs and requirements in CG and Xara unfortunately didn't suit them anymore. Still would love to came back.