Olympia London Windows 3 Show - Charles Moir was demoing XARA STUDIO - a notorious CorelDRAW file that could render in exactly the time it took to visit the loo and pop the kettle on.
In Xara Studio it was almost instantaneous, I refused to believe what I was seeing on screen and insisted going behind the scenes to see if there was a crafty Video running.
I bought into XARA that day.
At the time I was a main UK dealer for Corel, and advised clients th lasers publishing including running a range of courses at a London University.
After a recent bout of cancer I have considerably slowed down lol But I still maintain about 10 sites, Restaurants, Computer Dealership, Doctors surgery, Ecig Chain and a 360 degree Street View agency.
One min Im designing a FAVICON, the next a roadside billboard - many of those clients are supported with Cheap 1080p TVs with a USB keypen and what we call "Screensavers". I might do 50 in a week (many have extensive templates).

I got listed in my Current Xara search 1.5 GB of stuff
Dread to look at the archive lol

So clearly I am not even contemplating moving now - yep I upgraded to 365 on day one if only to be rid of the wait every year while WebDesigner gets all the love before the Pro Users.
Am I happy this year yea mostly, although some of the things I know may of us had the the wishlists have yet to appear, and I sure wanted some support for the mushrooming #360 cameras appearing everywhere.

I have also found Tech support to be nothing short of brilliant going beyond anything I dared to expect for such a cheap package.

At the same time I can see why some users might feel there is less to see this year, I can certainly see some polish but suspect the dripfeed of new features might start trickling down quite quickly.