Remember seeing these designs before and you had a few problems then with these files. I can't remember what I said the last time but what a huge amount of work you have done here you are my hero. That doesn't solve the problem your having and my computer crashed as well on the RH side when exporting and I recon that I have a quick and powerful desktop with loads of memory. What I think is happening when your computer is trying to crunch the number for your export it is struggling with the amount of lines and work. Your not going to like what I say here but I would simplify your drawing if I was doing it for a van. You have a few bitmaps which have a very high dpi all that you need is a dpi of 300 I found one bitmap of around 10570 dpi! You have to optimise your bitmaps even down to around 150 dpi. Then you have quite a few of the , let's call them badges, using bitmap effects on your lines around them them (bitmap brushes), take that off as these will cause most of the export problems that your having. That's things like the owl, the claw with blood, and there is one more which I have lost. There are other areas where you have used transparencies with feathering again this will cause problems. Then there is the Giraffe which has a trans, which is the hair texture which has a huge number of nodes on it here again you will need to simplify it. If I was in your shoes I would select that giraffe and make a bitmap copy of it instead of leaving as grouped vector. After making the copy just hide the vector and leave the bitmap using the layers gallery. I would use this way of exporting your .eps for most of the complex badges. The text I would keep as vector and place in the top most stack in your layer gallery or better add the text to a layer which is the top most layer.

I did a very quick bitmap copy of each of your badges and then hid each group of vectors leaving just the background, stripes and text as vector and exported as .eps and it worked. The file is too large to post on the forum but you could do the same in about 10 mins. Good luck with your file getting it printed but there's too much detail in some badges and some of your huge amount of hard work will be lost.
Cheers
Peter