I have an update about the second issue... reCAPTCHA not displaying in the placeholder on the two smaller variants out of three.

I performed two experiments.

(A) Tried a fresh browser that was very narrow to bring up the mobile variant immediately, no cookies, etc. When I did that no reCAPTCHA appeared. Widening the display it only came up under the main widest variant. So, it's not the variant that comes up first that gets the reCAPTCHA, it is likely the main variant.

(B) I eliminated the reCAPTCHA and web form from just the main variant without altering the two smaller variants. Upon loading the web page, the middle variant got the reCAPTCHA, not the smaller one. Therefore this is not an issue with the middle variant being able to display the reCAPTCHA.

This appears to be an incompatibility with Google serving up the reCAPTCHA box and Xara's variants. Xara seems to deliver the reCAPTCHA box to only the main or widest variant -- even if it is not being displayed. It is not re-rendered or called upon the browser width dynamically changing. Furthermore, the initial browser width does not matter -- XARA seems to deliver the reCAPTCHA box to the widest variant or perhaps some other order in how the variants are stored.

It would seem that Xara needs to both re-render the variant page upon dynamic changes and make sure external content is delivered to the correct variant. Xara, what do you have to say about this? Thanks!