Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Question Xara Online Question

I own DPro11. I can really use the Xara Online designer. When I sign-in I seem to only see a small set of the features it advertises. Do I buy the Premium features or do I have to wait for DPro 365? How does a client use Xara Online if they don't own a Xara Product?

Thanks.

Dan

Default Re: Xara Online Question

.... I seem to only see a small set of the features it advertises.
    That's deliberate in a way Dan, if Xara Online were to mimic Xara Designer in every way, it would be a passport for your client to make a complete dogs dinner of your well crafted website. It allows text content to be amended/added. Photo's can be changed (& rotated, but not sure re if this is a good idea.)

How does a client use Xara Online if they don't own a Xara Product?
    Best way is to get them to set up a Google Drive or Dropbox or One Drive which both you & they have access to. You should save your xar/web file within this cloud service. They (or you) then just need to open Xara Online, log into whatever online service you've chosen, and edit away, publish & save. If you reopen the xar/web file in Xara on your computer it should tell you it's been updated.
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Thanks, Egg, for the help. What if I want to edit it from the web? The features they advertise don't seem to be available to my sign-in, so I suspect that when my sign-in shows purchase of 365 then I will be able to access those features. Just guess'in.

Dan

I couldn't answer that Dan as I'm awaiting XDProX 365 to be released before upgrading.
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Understood. I shall wait with you. Thanks for the help.