Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

HI !

I found Xara Webstyle 4. a great resource in conjuction with Dreamweaver.
    But I have a problem, that I really hope there is a solution to it.

The web site I have to design, must be in four languages. One of them is Cyrilic. It appears that Xara does not support Cyrillic letters, it displays question marks only.

I have found a partial workaround. Instead of using Windows support, I used a Cyrillic fonts. That functions great, but to certain extent.

Doing so, I can not create animated menus, nor anything else, Everything must be exported into Dreamweaver in form of picture, to ensure compatibility 100%.

If I create animated menus using Cyrillic fonts, and export them into Dreamweaver the end user must have that font installed in system, which is not acceptable... is there a workaround this problem?

A way to make Xara use Windows Font technology?

Help is greatly appreciated http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

Cheers.

HI !

I found Xara Webstyle 4. a great resource in conjuction with Dreamweaver.
    But I have a problem, that I really hope there is a solution to it.

The web site I have to design, must be in four languages. One of them is Cyrilic. It appears that Xara does not support Cyrillic letters, it displays question marks only.

I have found a partial workaround. Instead of using Windows support, I used a Cyrillic fonts. That functions great, but to certain extent.

Doing so, I can not create animated menus, nor anything else, Everything must be exported into Dreamweaver in form of picture, to ensure compatibility 100%.

If I create animated menus using Cyrillic fonts, and export them into Dreamweaver the end user must have that font installed in system, which is not acceptable... is there a workaround this problem?

A way to make Xara use Windows Font technology?

Help is greatly appreciated http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

Cheers.