Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: 404 message on mobile version

Good Morning Jamesd
    Yes This website was with Godaddy where i was having horibble email issues (if you don't by their microsoft exchange product, their email service is from Mediavel)
    I migrated it to A2hosting.

Thank you

Good Morning, Wgpriester.
    That's another company with similar name.
    It's not us.
    Thank you

Pauland,
    Unfortunately It's still not working on mobile.
    Once I (we) overcome this issue, I will take your suggestion to the consideration. Thank you for suggestion. It's awesome to get PRO opinions about my website.

Thanks

Oops! tilenstone vs tilesnstone

I would have a look at your flyout menu on the mobile variant and make your text much larger. It is mouse type on my phone.

Have you another web host you can upload the site to? You can see if the 404 error is still present. I still think it's the way your hosting server is set up.

EDIT: This was a post I created about 5 hours ago but never submitted until now

Site is now working on my android phone, but as Gary states the menu's way to small.
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

If Uzay had changed any dns configurations within the last 24 to 48hrs it could just have been a propagation issue

As well as messing about with the .htaccess file. Why?
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill View Post
    As well as messing about with the .htaccess file. Why?
    I suppose Uzay was wanting to redirecting domain.com to domain.com/index.htm

But that shouldn't be necessary.
    Egg

After 3 sleepsless night, I've solved the issue with my good friend Jesus' help
    First I converted index.htm to Index html on design gallery.
    Then I used this code to redirect to my index.html

DirectoryIndex index.html index.php
    ErrorDocument 404 /404.php
    ErrorDocument 403 /404.php

#redirect mobile browsers
    RewriteEngine On
    RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} !^desktop
    RewriteCond %{HTTP_USER_AGENT} "android|blackberry|googlebot-mobile|iemobile|iphone|ipod|#opera mobile|palmos|webos" [NC]
    RewriteCond %{HTTP_USER_AGENT} "acs|alav|alca|amoi|audi|aste|avan|benq|bird|blac| blaz|brew|cell|cldc|cmd-" [NC,OR]
    RewriteCond %{HTTP_USER_AGENT} "dang|doco|eric|hipt|inno|ipaq|java|jigs|kddi|keji |leno|lg-c|lg-d|lg-g|lge-" [NC,OR]
    RewriteCond %{HTTP_USER_AGENT} "maui|maxo|midp|mits|mmef|mobi|mot-|moto|mwbp|nec-|newt|noki|opwv" [NC,OR]
    RewriteCond %{HTTP_USER_AGENT} "palm|pana|pant|pdxg|phil|play|pluc|port|prox|qtek |qwap|sage|sams|sany" [NC,OR]
    RewriteCond %{HTTP_USER_AGENT} "sch-|sec-|send|seri|sgh-|shar|sie-|siem|smal|smar|sony|sph-|symb|t-mo" [NC,OR]
    RewriteCond %{HTTP_USER_AGENT} "teli|tim-|tosh|tsm-|upg1|upsi|vk-v|voda|w3cs|wap-|wapa|wapi" [NC,OR]
    RewriteCond %{HTTP_USER_AGENT} "wapp|wapr|webc|winw|winw|xda|xda-" [NC,OR]
    RewriteCond %{HTTP_USER_AGENT} "up.browser|up.link|windowssce|iemobile|mini|m mp" [NC,OR]
    RewriteCond %{HTTP_USER_AGENT} "symbian|midp|wap|phone|pocket|mobile|pda|psp" [NC]
    RewriteRule ^$ http://www.tilesnstone.com/index.html [L,R=302]

Thank you all for your help.