Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Why does nobody thank Kane for raising the profile of Xara X1 in such a high profile mag. Let me now apologise for all the other users of this piece of software and thank you.

For Xara to go forward and reach other vector users this this type of marketing is so important to raise the profile of Xara and to show that 'Stirling Moss' can be drawn so easily without the use of a mesh to achieve a classic looking vector drawing. Thank You Kane and how about a workbook or a guest tut in the XONE to satisfy the people who use the software?

I did the tut and posted the the results soon after the mag was released. This type of exposure is a must if Xara is to go on and be updated and keep abreast of the other packages.

I thank you again Kane for producing a tut to show the ease of use of this software package and you did it it in such away that someone using the the software for the fist time could complete it in about 2 Hours flat which would beat a similar project in AI hands down. Thank You!
    Design is thinking made visual.

Now Al, no placing shame on us. I apologize. It was an oversite and one that I should have been more aware of.

Kane, I'm very pleased that you are going to be doing an article for Xara X. With your knowledge, loyalty and love of the program I'm sure it will be one that will garner more positive attention to Xara X1 and Xara Group Ltd. http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/smile.gif Thanks so much! http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/smile.gif
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I did the tut and posted the the results soon after the mag was released. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Albacore,

I'd very much like to see the finished result of your having done the tutorial. Can you link to it for us?
    I'd also appreciate your feedback about working with it. Ease of use, faults, suggestions...

Thanks,

Kane