Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Exclamation problem with !fixedtab, MouseOver images overlaps over menu

Hi, Everyone. Im new here and i am also new at working with xara x11.

1. Im encountering some problems with !fixedtab and mouseOver. Everytime i highlight an image, it overlaps the title, mouse off doesnt. i want the both of them scrolling under the title header with !fixedtab.

2. MouseOver image, you can see it changes but it does not animate.

thank you in advance, I hope somebody can shed a light here.

I used dropbox, since upload box is not working for me.
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/21652552/index.web

Default Re: problem with !fixedtab, MouseOver images overlaps over menu

Quote Originally Posted by joe_wasabi View Post
    Hi, Everyone. Im new here and i am also new at working with xara x11.

1. Im encountering some problems with !fixedtab and mouseOver. Everytime i highlight an image, it overlaps the title, mouse off doesnt. i want the both of them scrolling under the title header with !fixedtab.

2. MouseOver image, you can see it changes but it does not animate.

thank you in advance, I hope somebody can shed a light here.

I used dropbox, since upload box is not working for me.
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/21652552/index.web
    Welcome to TalkGraphics.

There was an upload problem recently but your .web file is almost 50 MB so it might have been blocked.
    It will take some time to find where in your site all your described problems are.

My first gut reaction is for you to move the !FixedTab Layer to just under the Guides Layer so it is topmost.

My second is to suggest you upgrade to Web Designer 365 Premium as its features will enhance your obvious artistic flair.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Hello, Acorn.

we tested my file on a lower version of xara 10, my friend who intro me to xara anyways.

everything's working, animations and hovering. but the sticky from xara x11 was not.

is there a sticky placeholder code that i can use, so that the menu and image preview are sticky as well, like on x11?

Joe, has my suggestion cured Problem#1?

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

i did what you told, tried deleting it. but it is still the same.

if i put !fixedtab above the layers. The title headers shows on my Popup preview image.
    and mouseover animation also working but no animation.

xara 10, everythings working except of course there's no sticky.

i also figured that xara x11 makes or rather converts my .gif -> .jpg that's why theres no animation.

help me please

Quote Originally Posted by joe_wasabi View Post
    i also figured that xara x11 makes or rather converts my .gif -> .jpg that's why theres no animation.
    help me please
    Joe, the problem is there is a lot of website and you have not explained exactly where the fault is and what the effect is you are after.
    You know what you want, we don't. you have to specify page, image, fault, effect, ...

Acorn