Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Question Web Designer Premium 365 - Load design gallery content from Premium 11

I started with Web Designer Premium 10, upgraded to 11, and now to 365. I have both 11 and 365 installed. I would like to import all of the elements from the design gallery in premium 11 into premium 365 local design gallery. Is this possible? Thanks.

Default Re: Web Designer Premium 365 - Load design gallery content from Premium 11

Welcome to TalkGraphics

Good question. I am sure one of the members will know the answer. My guess is you might be able to use the Disc Designs... function to link to the Designs Gallery in WD 11.

Default Re: Web Designer Premium 365 - Load design gallery content from Premium 11

Quote Originally Posted by yellowbird View Post
    I started with Web Designer Premium 10, upgraded to 11, and now to 365. I have both 11 and 365 installed. I would like to import all of the elements from the design gallery in premium 11 into premium 365 local design gallery. Is this possible? Thanks.
    Most of your answer is here: http://www.talkgraphics.com/showthre...52#post552052; you just need to locate where your v11 Cache is and import that.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

I tried this, and it did add it to my local designs gallery with the long path. I can see the folders and items when I expand it, but if I pull any design elements on to the page, nothing happens. Maybe I am missing something. Thank you.

I tried this, and it did add it to my local designs gallery with the long path. I can see the folders and items when I expand it, but if I pull any design elements on to the page, nothing happens. Maybe I am missing something. Thank you.
    Sorry for not replying sooner. I followed my own advice and got the pathed folder added. I was able to navigate, select and insert any of the items I selected.

Try "gallery folderadd" search in the Help file to see if I've skipped a step.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Thank you so much for your reply. Though I did not get that to work, I did do the download now option by sections from 365. I had seen a post where another person was not able to access the information offline after downloading. Mine works fine. I disconnected from the internet and all my content from the 365 online catalog is available offline, (except for the symbol fonts. which I think I think I will have to download individually). I did components seperately, etc. The websites download takes quite a little time, and if your laptop goes into hibernation, it might error, but everything it downloaded to that point is there.

Thank you so much for your reply. Though I did not get that to work, I did do the download now option by sections from 365. I had seen a post where another person was not able to access the information offline after downloading. Mine works fine. I disconnected from the internet and all my content from the 365 online catalog is available offline, (except for the symbol fonts. which I think I think I will have to download individually). I did components seperately, etc. The websites download takes quite a little time, and if your laptop goes into hibernation, it might error, but everything it downloaded to that point is there.
    Thanks for coming back with an update. For interest, the download of everything is about 2 GB.

Acorn