Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Help Newby here. Footer keeps scrolling

I used the Division template and somewhere along the way I changed a setting. Now the footer keeps scrolling to the right off the page. I just want it a certain size and centered at the bottom with the navbar on top of it. I would need step by step instructions as everything I have tried didn't work. Thank you!

Default Re: Help Newby here. Footer keeps scrolling

Hi Nanergy,

Welcome to TG. It would be easier to solve if you attached your .web or .xar file
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Okay not sure if this is right but here goes.
    perrysite.xar

I take it your talking about the Mobile version having the problem here? If that's the case, delete the bottom nav bar on the Mobile Variant. You could also copy the Mobile Variants Navigation Menu & Paste it to the bottom of the page (Repeat on all pages)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nav-menu.png 
Views:	85 
Size:	37.9 KB 
ID:	112603  
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

no on the main site...I didn't even look at the mobile version yet....dang! And I am talking about the footer that scrolls not the navigation. Or I am not understanding anything.

Ohhh! In that case I can't see what you're experiencing.

Now the footer keeps scrolling to the right off the page. I just want it a certain size and centered at the bottom with the navbar on top of it
    There's no navbar at the footer position on the original template. Your upload does have one, witha bad overlap. However I see no scrolling. Can you produce a video or screen grabs of what you're seeing?
    Egg

Okay maybe I am using the wrong terminology. I am talking about the orange and charcoal gray graphic at the bottom of the page.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	capture.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	55.5 KB 
ID:	112604

Yes, I don't know what you've done there....

Try this:
    Egg

This !!!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Egg

OMG! Pulling hair out...