Quote Originally Posted by jacobitejake View Post
Incorrect I'm afraid, just the patches/bug fixes, no additional content that has been added throughout the year. So, there's no need to download before the end of the subscription, if you pull down the programme after it's ended, it'll be the same version number (bug fixed/patched) as the one just before it ended, the only difference being, any new features added throughout the year will be missing.

I'm personally just desperate to know if you can still get hold of the content that's in your Design Gallery, I realise the online gallery won't be available, but does the standard content set of resources, navbars, clipart etc. pop in after you reinstall? I don't seem to be getting any concrete message from xara at the moment.

The only thing I do know for sure now, after the customer services email from a chap called Lewis was corrected by Kate Moir - Adminstrator, is that the cd that you can purchase along with the 365 upgrade, includes all the themes as well as the XWDP version 12 (365).

I think Xara is still considering what to do about the rest of the Design Gallery's content (default set) whether or not to include it on the CD or not, I personally feel that if they don't, and you're unable to access the navbars, page backgrounds, clipart etc. then I'll be purchasing a v11 license key after all.

Can you confirm either way please Xara, thank you.
Sorry for the delay in answering. My fingers were poised over the Y E S keys when I got a message from the DVD mastering team saying there's too much new content, it won't all fit on the DVD. So please bear with me a while longer, I should have a definitive answer on that shortly.