Hello All, this is very interesting to me as a person (non tech) who has also had major problems even trying to set up a form because the process looked too complicated. Jot Form has been suggested to me as well, but I have not ventured to try getting a Jot Form onto my contact page. However, I was made to pay attention by another Wed Designer users post. He mentioned the power of using Place Holder. I am using and trying to become familiar with Web Designer 10 Premium which I purchased more than a year ago, but never used. The interesting about Place Holder is that it permits HTML code to be imported onto a WD 10 page (I think). I purchased Coffee Cup Form Builder in 2015. I was able to construct very nice looking forms but was never able to use the final product because of major complications. I am now looking at using WD 10's Place Holder to see if I can import the Coffee Cup Form Builder HTML code to wee if it works and shows up on my contact page. If I can't get this form to work, I'll have to try the Jot Form. I will be back here with what my attempts with Coffee Cup's Form produce. Thanks for listening and any suggestions. Thanks much.