Quote Originally Posted by iamtheblues View Post
The ever-growing collection of really useful Illustrator Plugins just got even better with the addition of Texturino.
As its name implies, it makes adding textures to vectors in Illustrator very easy. There is a Texture Tool, a Texture Brush and an Opacity Brush and a selection of .png textures, with more textures being added, although it is easy enough to add your own collection of textures.

I made the attached after using the plugin for an hour or so, it's very intuitive to use, no need to worry about clipping masks, and all transparency adjustments are made within the plugin itself. There are plenty of video tutorials available to help if required.

It's not cheap ($84, €75 and £59) but it is a big time-saver.

The grunge font used in my example is Noyh A Cafe (Press 3) with a rust and a noise texture applied.

Bob.
This is a genuine ask and not an attempt to discredit your find but for a similar price you can have an entire vector manipulation tool in XWD11 where such effects are in-built.
Surely trying to stick in one program space is limiting. I use CC and xara with a a smattering of other tools, sometimes to good purpose.

Acorn