Hi Stigg,

I will definitely take most of those things into consideration. I know that in the beginning, the videos were too much in too short a space of time. That was me getting my "sea legs", because I've done a lot of film, but never directing myself.

Oddly, (or perhaps not) I like the idea of what's called in college (in advertising) "a hanging". Yep, that's a double entendré: a hanging is both a group event to see someone swing from a tree, and also when a professional hangs their work on a wall (pushpins are invaluable here) and welcomes C & C. I can't see teaching a group without a group discussion, which also helps us all get acquainted.

That's a definition of synergy: how a group's interaction creates something new, and often greater than the sum of its parts.

Stygg, I cannot express adequately how thrilled it's been to see you go from 15 to 300kph (or MPH here in The States) with Xara. I think about my own past, and how exciting it is to see a different mind and body express their own thing with the same tools as I use.

Trust in it. Wherever I go, I take both my arts tools and the head beneath my teacher's cap (small as it may be) with me.

My Best,

Gary