Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Wheel / touchpad scroll way too fast

Have you tried using the native software and settings that came with your touch pad? It could be that X-Mouse Button Control is incomparable with Xara. Since Acorn had a similar problem suddenly pop up it makes me wonder. If you have a backup copy of X-Mouse Button Control you might try uninstalling it and get rid of any other instances of X-Mouse Button Control including any dll's it may have installed and see if it works. Just a thought.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Default Re: Wheel / touchpad scroll way too fast

I've tested both Dell's settings and Elantech (the OEM touchpad manufacturer) settings, to no avail. XMBC is not a driver, but a Windows utility to tweak mouse/touchpad settings which I used to see if it solved the problem. It actually makes no difference at all for Xara. So I've removed XMBC because it didn't work.

I still assume that the problem is caused by Xara treating the mouse differently. That's okay, but they should at least provide some kind of scroll ratio adjustment in the registry.
    Rubem Pechansky