Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Memory problem after update

At first. Thank you Xara for vector art brushes.

But they are all still not optimal. Simple brush was transformed to thousands of tiny shapes.
    To combine these shapes to one I needed ===20 minutes. Then I clicked on the layer gallery. XDP said: "Not enough memory..."
    After the second click: "Internal error 729.w.of.rn""

Yesterday, immediately after the update, I tried to open a small PSD file(25Mb). Answer: "Not enough memory..."
    Yesterday helped restart.

Today, history is repeated. First 200Mb PSD file without any problems. The second file(83Mb): "Not enough memory..."

What am I doing wrong?

Default Re: Memory problem after update

Quote Originally Posted by digitalphaser View Post
    At first. Thank you Xara for vector art brushes.

But they are all still not optimal. Simple brush was transformed to thousands of tiny shapes.
    To combine these shapes to one I needed ===20 minutes. Then I clicked on the layer gallery. XDP said: "Not enough memory..."
    After the second click: "Internal error 729.w.of.rn""

Yesterday, immediately after the update, I tried to open a small PSD file(25Mb). Answer: "Not enough memory..."
    Yesterday helped restart.

Today, history is repeated. First 200Mb PSD file without any problems. The second file(83Mb): "Not enough memory..."

What am I doing wrong?
    XARA needs a "CLEAR UNUSED OBJECTS FROM CLIPBOARD" Click-Option (clicking the button clears out the clipboard and deletes from memory any un-used bitmaps -- this would not lock out new unused bitmaps from being created as that would be annoying) option allow the user to clean up memory easily.

Otherwise you need to save, quit XARA, then restart XARA to continue every time.
    Unused bitmaps are bitmap objects created, deleted, but left in the XARA memory & BITMAP GALLERY window.
    Natural choice would be to toss this into the top TEXT BUTTON LIST in the BITMAP GALLERY window "Remove Unused Bitmaps".