Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: customizing font size in responsive nav dropdown

an easy work-around that you'd have to do anytime you made design changes to your site....open up your xr_main.css with an editor (notepad++, etc) search for some odd font size like 9px or 27px - whole word only or something to that effect. if no results are found you can use this size as a marker. then back in xara, set the popup size for each design that you wish to change (main and/or mobile variant) to what came back with no found size (9px or 27px or whatever) and export the html. open xr_main.css again with your editor and search for the 9px or 27px - whole word only and you'll see all the places you can change that size to what you want. either manually or one of the tabs in your editor also has a search and replace feature. but unless you're experienced enough and know you're not changing too much, i'd recommend changing the size manually. save the newly changed xr_main.css file and preview the site in your browsers

(there's gonna be more than one instance found, especially if you've got different mobile variants, in xr_main.css if your dropdown links to other pages (several xr_nb##). that's why searching and replacing it will find it for all dropdowns on every page, not just xr_nb1)
    Last edited by mikeymopar; 14 October 2015 at 01:59 PM. Reason: as if it wasn't confusing enough.... :D

Default Re: customizing font size in responsive nav dropdown

Thanks Mikey Mopar.

I'll give that a try for sure. Also I noticed google chrome on the ipad and iphones does not have a close menu automatically ability. Is there a work around for this as well?