Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Website jumping around screen in Microsoft Edge

I am working on this website (http://PositiveResultsRI.com) and in Microsoft Edge when you click a page and click the back button the main page (when in full screen, not variant) jumps off center. It does not happen in Chrome or Firefox. Anyone know what is going on? .xar file attached
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by richinri; 16 September 2015 at 05:32 AM. Reason: Added Firefox test

Default Re: Website jumping around screen in Microsoft Edge

Quote Originally Posted by richinri View Post
    I am working on this website (http://PositiveResultsRI.com) and in Microsoft Edge when you click a page and click the back button the main page (when in full screen, not variant) jumps off center. It does not happen in Chrome or Firefox. Anyone know what is going on? .xar file attached
    For me in Microsoft Edge as soon as I click on a link it then jumps off center, and stays that way even when clicking the back button. Can I help, sadly no.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Thanks, I am glad this can be verified by others. Does anyone have a solution or any idea how I can fix this?

Almost 100 people viewed this and no one has any idea?

Go back to Win 7-8.1?

Don't rely on a browser to do your navigation for you.
    The use of the back arrow can be problematic though this instance is refreshing different.

If you immediate adjust the browser width, your pages recentres.

It is not a xara problem it is an Edge one.

I put a Home button across all pages and variants and the issue went.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Thanks Donald and Acorn! I realize Microsoft Edge is still beta and the curious thing was this didn't happen in Edge when I had animations on the page links. It concerned me due to the fact, like it or not, Win 10 is becoming the "base" version of windows and many will use Edge because it is the default and I didn't want to proceed with working using this template if it had issues like pages jumping around the screen. Already Edge is close to 10% of the browsers accessing my websites. I do intend to add a menu anyway and will test that out tonight. Thanks again. As to Donald's suggestion - I would like to return to using Edlin with ShareSpell but it isn't practical.