Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help Publishing

Default Re: Help Publishing

I did point it out that you had duplicate pages Heather in my email to you:

I can't understand why you have duplicates of all your pages and why the names are duplicated though
    The good news is that you can select the desktop page and Copy it into a new Xara file, so the only page you need to recreate is the index (home) page.

From there you need to create a variant of your website and adjust the placement of text, images into a 480 px site.
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill View Post
    I did point it out that you had duplicate pages Heather in my email to you:

The good news is that you can select the desktop page and Copy it into a new Xara file, so the only page you need to recreate is the index (home) page.

From there you need to create a variant of your website and adjust the placement of text, images into a 480 px site.
    Ok, well that's a project for another day. In the mean time, I need to figure out why WD7 isn't publishing my old site. It goes through the motions of publishing, but goes from 0-100% within a second or two. It usually takes a bit longer than that for changes. Any tips on how to get that figured out? I don't know if the problem is related to WD or ipage and have no clue how to find out, what kind of questions to ask and I don't understand half of what I'm told about trying to fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyPaws View Post
    Ok, well that's a project for another day. In the mean time, I need to figure out why WD7 isn't publishing my old site. It goes through the motions of publishing, but goes from 0-100% within a second or two. It usually takes a bit longer than that for changes. Any tips on how to get that figured out? I don't know if the problem is related to WD or ipage and have no clue how to find out, what kind of questions to ask and I don't understand half of what I'm told about trying to fix it.
    Anyone have ideas?